At DEVPOLES, we provide a wide array of studies and surveys to support your organisation’s evidence-based decision making process, including:
- Quantitative, qualitative and quali-quantitative methodological studies, offering an ideal combination of techniques to triangulate data that deepen findings and insights through a diverse set of analytical routines.
- Identification of variables and dimensions that allow for measuring the perception of interest groups and citizens on any given topic or area of knowledge.
- Formulation of quantitative, qualitative and composite indicators.
- Design and construction of samples according to the differential approach, including gender, vulnerable populations, groups subject to special protection and the links to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Design of data collection instruments that ensures comparability with future measurements and are conducive to robust statistical analysis.
- Design of quality-control mechanisms (filters and validations) and assurance of sample completeness design and deployment of custom-made data visualization applications.
- Use of specialised data processing software (Python, R, Stata, SPSS, SAS, MatLab, ATLAS.ti · QSR NVivo and DATAVIV)